STOP! You need the theory from your CURRENT GRADE not the grade you hope to become.
ARE YOU ON THE RIGHT PAGE?
- strike – taerigi
- front – ap
- side – yop
- yellow belt – signifies the earth, from which the plant sprouts and takes root as the Taekwon-do foundation is being laid.
- green belt – signifies the plant’s growth as Taekwon-do skills begin to develop.
- knifehand guarding block – sonkal daebi makgi
- high obverse punch – nopundae baro jirugi
- twin forearm block – sang palmok makgi
- rising block – chookyo makgi
- knifehand outward strike – sonkal bakuro taerigi
- Dan-Gun has 21 movements.
- Dan-Gun is names after the Holy Dan-Gun, the legendary founder of Korea in the year 2333 BC.