STOP! You need the theory from your CURRENT GRADE not the grade you hope to become.
ARE YOU ON THE RIGHT PAGE?
- pattern – tul
- sparring – matsogi
- 3-step sparring – sambo matsogi
- inward – annuro
- outward – bakuro
- yellow belt – signifies the earth, from which the plant sprouts and takes root as the Taekwon-do foundation is being laid.
Parts of the body:
- ball of the foot – ap kumchi (literally: the front of the sole)
- front snap kick – ap cha busigi
- Chon-Ji has 19 movements.
- It literally means “the heaven and the earth.” In the orient it interpreted as the creation of the world or the beginning of human history, therefore it is the initial pattern played by the beginner. It has two similar parts one to represent heaven and the other to represent earth.