STOP! You need the theory from your CURRENT GRADE not the grade you hope to become.
ARE YOU ON THE RIGHT PAGE?
Korean words (or terminology):
- punch – jirugi
- block – makgi
- forearm – palmok
- forearm block – palmok makgi
- inner forearm block – an palmok makgi
- outer forearm block – bakat palmok makgi
- What does Sajo-Jirugi mean in English? – 4 directional punch
- How many movements in Sajo-Jirugi? – 7 movements
- What does yellow belt signify? – the earth, from which the plant sprouts and takes root as the Taekwon-do foundation is being laid.